The Kaden Weddings department at the Kaden Group arrange destination weddings for brides & grooms from all over the world in Antalya, Turkey.
As experienced destination wedding planners; our promise is to plan every single detail on behalf of you at each stage and just like you would do in the desired professional way.
Either it’s only for you two or with your guests up to 200. According to your wishes; we will offer you venues and suggest you the best locations.
Advantages of booking your Destination Wedding with Kaden Weddings
- We have years of experience in dealing with weddings from the United Kingdom in particular (Rusça’da Rusya yazılacak buraya) and understand brides, grooms & Family needs.
- Being a licensed tour operator also allows us to provide you with advantageous rates for accommodation that cannot be matched or beaten on the web!
- We can guarantee your place in the sun with a low 10% deposit for up to 3 years!
- Easy payment plans to follow with Debit or Credit Card (Direct Debit will be available soon)
- No language barrier issues, our team were educated in England, Russia, Germany & Austria – Turkish is our second language 🙂
- Continuous audits at our partner hotels & venues for food, hygiene and customer service quality.
Can I have an official marriage In Turkey?
Absolutely! Your wedding will be official and legal but you should also check with your home country. To get married in Turkey is very easy, you will need to prepare a few documents and Kaden Weddings will arrange everything here so you don’t have to! The documents that you will need are explained here
What does it cost to get married in Turkey?
Turkey is a great place for your wedding and costs can be a lot cheaper than other countries, but everything depends on your wish list. There are so many optional costs involved in a wedding: number of guests, catering, drinks, flowers, decorated chairs, arches, after parties – the list is endless! We will work with you from the outset to understand your budget and give you the best value for money. However it is important to understand that changes along the way from the agreed plan can incur price increases.